An OD 5m caisson that protects the future 9 conductors connected to the tank, extended 25m above sea level. The only usable surface installation was a 10-to-10 meter wellhead cover.
Innovation of a fixation system for the quay during the drilling campaign was necessary to prevent unacceptable bending of the conductor. The design was installed on the Maersk Giant in 2008 and modified and reinstalled on the Maersk Guardian in 2010.
- Innovation of a hydraulic system for fixing the edge during normal drilling, but allows movements under extreme environmental conditions.
- Design of support for hydraulics.
- Design of access to the wellhead deck.
- Site survey under fabrication.
- Site monitoring during offshore installation.
- Site monitoring during shutdown offshore.
- Certification packages for changes during start-up for DNV-GL verification.