The Nordsee Ost topside is designed by ISC as a multi-story steel structure with five decks, including a basement deck located on top of the jacket structure for cable extraction and cable suspension.
The roof deck has been modified to enable winching operations with a helicopter. The Nordsee Ost project has achieved the fast-track approval of BSH 2nd approval from the German authorities within 12 months.
Our consultant services on the project:
– Concept FEED, Layout Arrangement followed by details of complete transformer Substation topside including auxiliary systems.
– Complete detailed engineering design on site, sea transport, installation and lift to Topside.
– Fire safety
– Process, Piping & Mechanical
– Project follow-up and installation
– Certificate packages for Topside for DNV-GL verification.
Supplementary information and KPI Due to customer requirements, large quantities of diesel oil and large diesel generators are located on the platform. Also due to customer requirements, flood protection is installed.