The offshore substation makes it possible to send 120 MW of sustainable energy to shore. The Princess Amalia topside is designed as a multi-layer steel structure with five decks, including a cable cover for cable routing and cable suspension.
Our tasks as advisor
- Concept FEED, Layout Arrangement followed by detailed design of complete substation topside including auxiliary systems.
- Complete detailed engineering design in place, sea transport, installation and lift to topside.
- Fire safety
- Process, Piping & Mechanical
- Project follow-up and installation
- Certificate packages for Topside for DNV-GL verification.
Supplementary information and KPI.